Bytecoin Reaches Market Capitalization of $76.94 Million (BCN)
Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded 5.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on October 11th. One Bytecoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including cfinex, HitBTC, Poloniex and Cryptohub. During the last week, Bytecoin has traded 1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bytecoin has a total market cap of $76.94 million and $7,555.00 worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $55.76 or 0.00666860 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004337 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 36.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002207 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002124 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000676 BTC.
Bytecoin Coin Profile
BCN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 5th, 2012. Bytecoin’s total supply is 184,066,828,814 coins. Bytecoin’s official website is bytecoin.org. Bytecoin’s official Twitter account is @Bytecoin_BCN and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bytecoin’s official message board is bytecointalk.org. The Reddit community for Bytecoin is /r/BytecoinBCN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bytecoin
Bytecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, OKEx, cfinex, Poloniex, Stocks.Exchange, TradeOgre, HitBTC, Cryptohub, Coindeal and Binance. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bytecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.