Cryptonite 24 Hour Volume Hits $1.00 (XCN)
Cryptonite (CURRENCY:XCN) traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. One Cryptonite coin can now be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including FreiExchange and BX Thailand. Over the last seven days, Cryptonite has traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar. Cryptonite has a total market cap of $52,159.00 and $1.00 worth of Cryptonite was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7,376.26 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $149.59 or 0.02029411 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $216.03 or 0.02930725 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $46.19 or 0.00626584 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $54.86 or 0.00744225 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012445 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00052837 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013592 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27.79 or 0.00377073 BTC.
Cryptonite Coin ProfileCryptonite (CRYPTO:XCN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the M7 POW hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 12th, 2014. Cryptonite’s total supply is 708,506,520 coins. The official website for Cryptonite is cryptonite.info. Cryptonite’s official Twitter account is @CryptoniteCoin.
Cryptonite Coin Trading
Cryptonite can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange and BX Thailand. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptonite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cryptonite should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cryptonite using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptonite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptonite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.